Take note:

A double rainbow. "Some" people have said to me that they never see rainbows in Ontario. They are loyal to BC, no doubt, as I am. I hope. There are many disadvantages to living in Ontario vs BC, but a lack of rainbows is not one of them.

"Wow!" (I actually have absolutely no idea what she's saying(this is a common lament for people dealing with young children), but clearly she must be duly impressed by the beautiful double rainbow.)
Snacktime/camera time:

Some people enjoy being told to say "cheese" thirty times a day, some people do not.

Some people(me that is) are so silly that even the grumpy ones have to laugh.

Some people don't care if you're saying "say cheese" or not, but will smile and look goofy for any bit of attention.
And to change the pace a little: naptime!

I'd give big money to be that cute when I'm sleeping! (And even more to be that cute when I'm awake.)
3 comments:
Roze when you were Melanie's age you were that cute when you were sleeping!
What a gorgeous rainbow!
We saw lots of rainbows when we lived in Ontario, they're definitely not just in B.C.
Thanks. :)
Post a Comment