Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Non-Compliance

I guess having a smile for the camera isn't always necessary...but some days it IS a lot of work to even get a face captured.
(I hope everyone feels tonnes of gratitude for my dedication in blogging pictures of the kids!)

The kids were playing so cutely that I thought some casual playing shots would be just the thing to spice up life.

As soon as Melanie saw the camera she hid her face and yelled, "No!!"

But Mommy Roze is very strong, so she gets a face photographed in the end.

It looked like such a fun battle to Nathan thought he ought to be difficult too!

After such a workout,

you'd think they were considering surrender and cooperation!
But that isn't the case.
They merely stopped hiding in order to explain "plan b" to me.


Run for your life Mommy Roze!!

(I ran!)

3 comments:

Mom D said...

Tonnes of gratitude from this small corner. It just makes my day when I see more pictures of them -- I never get tired of it! Bring them on!

Nancy-Mom said...

Hope they didn't catch you, scary !!!! :o)

Roze said...

Never fear, I escaped! I'm a wily one.