
Since Boofie Bear was missed last time, he gets the spotlight today. Even Nathan and Melanie call him Boofie Bear sometimes. I guess it's time I change his birth certificate, after all, I think Boofie Bear fits better than Matthew. Maybe I should run a poll for that.

Matthew just loves walking around, and really thinks he's a big boy now. Unfortunately, since he refuses to communicate in anything other than gestures or grunts, he has yet to convince everybody that he is a baby no longer.
1 comment:
Well, I hadn't heard the term Boofie Bear for him before but it does seem appropriate -- but maybe you should wait with making it an official name change.
He sure is a sturdy boy! I also noticed again yesterday how very blue all your children's eyes are. I hope they don't turn gray or green as happens so often ;>
Post a Comment