
Last Sunday someone at church said she had a package for me from someone from S--. But she didn't have it on her, or know who it was from...so ALL WEEK LONG I was left speculating. She remembered yesterday though. :) It was from Chris!! With some clothes that had been borrowed--plus the above mystery shirt. It looks vaguely familiar, but I really can't place where it's from. Maybe it was mine and I never wore it? Or maybe it was just a bonus 'cause I'm so special! It's not actually a maternity shirt, but I think it shall do just fine for the next couple of months! What do you think?

Thanks for the surprise Chris!!
As for my belly, you can see it is no longer slim. *hahaha* This Sunday another lady talked to me and said
"Roze, you sure popped out all of a sudden!"
So I confessed:
"That's not the baby yet--that's just all the loose stuff leftover from the last pregnancies that has no place to hide anymore. I've been sucking my tummy back for a few weeks now, but it was getting to be too much work."
2 comments:
Cute shirt Roze....haha, I love how you call your belly 'left overs' from the others. Maybe I'll start calling mine that!
You got to be careful that it's not confused with dinner leftovers though. :p
Post a Comment