Thursday, June 11, 2009

One WHOLE hour left 'til supper time

We had friends over all day...but then they left. And what does that leave us with now that it's raining and suppertime is an hour (AT LEAST) away.


The after visit blues, the after visit blues!

Nothing left for us to do but remember what's not true.

None of us have had enough sleep.
We're all gonna break down and weep.

I think it's time to to have a fight:

Nathan and Melanie proceed to smack their heads into each other, and complain that there is not enough room.
I point out the following free space available:

but there are no takers.
Sigh.
The after visit blues...

Fortunately, I felt inspired (even if ever so briefly). I hauled out some sheets from the closet and set to work

with a little help.

Now all the dogs

and cats

and other animals
have been set loose from the barnyard.
I imagine this will buy me at least 10 minutes of "no fight time".
Maybe I should have another 5 such activities up my sleeve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roze,
You are very pro-active!! I also just wanted to let you know that I do read your blog 1-2-3 times a week depending, but I don't always leave a comment. Your blog brings a smile to my face!! EVERY TIME.
Take care,
Gloria