Friday, March 14, 2025

Feb 2024, first half

February is time for us to get some serious school work done! Evelyn is working on a writing project.
Matthew is working on his Dutch. We have all been avoiding learning French, as much as possible.
And then there is lots of reading to do.
During school hours I find kids reading in random places. At least they are getting work done!
At least, I think they are getting their work done?
Math work.
Melanie getting some work done. She decided to learn French this year. If she is going to be an elementary school teacher she will be expected to have some basic French knowledge. She prefers Spanish, but unfortunately she probably won't get to teach that. So French it is.

Evelyn doing her school work in style.
I'm not sure what the poor dog did to offend her...but it didn't end well for him. Sometimes I think it is better not to ask questions.
She not only dresses up to do her schoolwork, but she also makes her own books to do her writing in.
Daniel hard at work.
And Daniel hard at play. His 3D printer requires a bit of work to get going. Once it has a print job made, it often needs to be edited, especially at the beginning to get the height correct.

 The little snow that we had is disappearing quickly! Spring is coming!


No comments: