Monday, August 2, 2010

My Friend

These tears I cry for you,
These prayers I pray for you,

As left behind
I watch you
getting smaller
in the distance.

It begins to rain
and the teardrops
and raindrops
sweep you farther away.

My eyes see you no longer
But in my heart,

there you are
Grieving, as I am.

Through this pain
We trust and we pray;
God is guiding this flood
He is causing this rain

And only He knows when we
shall see each other again.

3 comments:

Mom D said...

I love that middle picture. Daniel sure is getting big!

Mrs. Bob said...

aw, thanks.
i miss you too.
(after all... i'm sure you wrote it for me... ;)

Mom/Zina said...

Such a nice poem Roze! Does Sarah read your blog? Will she be emailing you sometimes or phoning you? What did you do today on the holiday? We did firewood, huge heavy pine tree blocks. love mom