I can look at these pictures forever. You have such cute kids -- and I am sure there is no bias at all on my part! ;) Roze, in the picture with the tent it looks like there is a concrete foundation or something. Were there buildings there at one time? It just seemed so odd to me.
It is an old building. Probably a house. Algonquin used to be heavily logged, and there were some (at least one) small logging towns in what is now the park.
3 comments:
I can look at these pictures forever. You have such cute kids -- and I am sure there is no bias at all on my part! ;)
Roze, in the picture with the tent it looks like there is a concrete foundation or something. Were there buildings there at one time? It just seemed so odd to me.
It is an old building. Probably a house. Algonquin used to be heavily logged, and there were some (at least one) small logging towns in what is now the park.
Thanks, I hadn't realized that.
Post a Comment