Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Me too, 'cause you have to make me have work.

Another eager volunteer, is my girl Melanie.

She plays hard and works hard too!
After all, she has three brothers to keep in line.

What will happen if I push these buttons, Mom?

Mommy, I dreamed about two houses and they were built on top of a person and a car.

Mom can I do v's v's and b's b's and all the numbers? (That is, type on the computer)
Someday I can do it.

Mommy, I'm going to tell (the babysitter) that my birthday is coming up soon.

1 comment:

Mom D said...

I hope she's patient -- we don't want October to come too quickly ;)
...At least she asked what would happen if she pushed the buttons. Me thinks I would just have experimented without asking...
I have said it before, but it sure is nice to watch them grow.