Monday, July 6, 2009

Self examination


After some close scrutiny, I have decided my picture looks better than the critters picture of this morning.

I do not like my glasses though. They don't sit right. One nose piece is getting discolored because it doesn't sit right. (Perhaps it's time to go in and get a pro to adjust them AFTER replacing the gross nose piece.)

From that angle I have a lovely double chin. But I'm supposed to be gaining weight right now, it's HEALTHY for me. Bring on the fresh fruits! My midwife feels my diet could use improvement--less fruits for snacks, and more raw veggies and nutty things. Yum. Drool. Haha.

My hair could use some work, but at least I haven't had any acne alerts lately (bonus of pregnancy).

I also note on the photo that it's getting late.

G'night from your best bantering beautiful brightest blogger,
Mommy Roze.
xox

No comments: