



Melanie (who at the moment is wailing away in her bed because she wanted a bath this evening, but it wasn't on the schedule...) just LOVES going out. She's the only one who doesn't object to going to church FIVE mornings in a row. She doesn't think it is fair that VBS ends tomorrow--why can't it go on forever?
She chats all about her girlfriends when she gets home, telling me which ones didn't behave, and what they all did together in the babysit. Where did she get her social skills from?
2 comments:
We're doing VBS this week as well.
I always love it but quite tired by the end. The kids love it too!!
About the talkative daughter you have - hummm isn't one of her grandmothers a public speaker?
Just a thought :).
I had to laugh last night when I read your post, Roze and I thought, hmmmm, now I wonder where Melanie would have gotten that from. I see I wasn't the only one thinking that, as anonymous hinted at it too.
I had to smile when I thought of her "rehashing" the morning events. I used to have a real need to do that too! But I have learned to keep at least a goodly number of my thoughts to myself ;> It's quieter in the house now....
I hope your final day at VBS goes well! Enjoy.
Post a Comment