Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Us at home

 "Mom, I'm bored.  There's nothing to do.  It's too cold outside and Matthew and Melanie are playing together without me..."
 Matthew is reading!  He is sounding out small words...but he'll read on his own just for fun sometimes!
 Daniel is devising some trouble to get into...he an interesting combination of clever, trouble, thoughtful, helpful, hurtful and fun!
 Evelyn and I still like hanging out together...but she's needing my company less and less these days.
 "Mommy can you take a picture of our old house so I can see it?"
"Do you like my picture Mom?  I want to send it to Grandma and Grandpa!"
(Doesn't she think they see enough mountains already?  And doesn't she know any mountain pictures will be liked by me? ;)

1 comment:

Mom D said...

Lots of great shots. I love the photo of Evelyn. What a card she is becoming. And Melanie did a very good job on her mountains. Good work, Melanie.