Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ups and downs

Daniel has figured out how to go up the stairs. He's even made it up the long stretch of stairs, although most of his practice has been on the four steps at the top.

He's only fallen down it twice. Once with the help of Matthew.

Matthew does like to help Daniel (who doesn't always appreciate Matthew's generous assistance), and
I suspect
Matthew has also helped Daniel go down the four steps. After all, he saw me turn Daniel around and dangle his leg over the edge. And I have yet to see Daniel down at the bottom of those four steps without Matthew being nearby.

2 comments:

Mom/Zina said...

nice bog updates Roze, sure liked Matthew's wrinkly! We got to Julie and Dave's last night after a lovely trip and now I can listen to your video's. love mom

Mom D said...

Aren't siblings wonderful!