"Yay! We're in S-- now!".
Nathan says (with a tone that means she's clueless again)
"No, Melanie, we're in China now."
"Oh", says she.

Can you thing of a more comfortable and clean place than the floor to hang out on?


This past week whenever I have headed out the door without her, Melanie has been asking me if I'm going to J-- house in S-- now. She's a little confused on the details, as well as the timing, I think.

I don't think the couch is any better for cleanliness or comfort...but it is more socially acceptable. And Matthew would like to be accepted.
It's a sunny day outside.
We're all feeling super healthy--especially when we compare with not that long ago.
I got some work AND some play done this morning.
We had a yummy lunch.
I feel sleepy and happy now.
1 comment:
wish they could all come
Post a Comment