Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Had you the Stomach Flu?


As I'm not particularly beautiful when I'm sick, I thought Matthew would make a better main subject for my photo shoot.

But I am still around...this picture was taken last night...
when I was mostly over it...

Yesterday morning I was laying of the floor, the kids were crawling all over me, and I was paralyzed by the thought that it was only 8:30am...naptime was another 4 or 5 hours away. I called Mommy911--emergency home babysitting services. I am ever so grateful, as I got to crawl back into bed until Philip came back home--which he did early just for me (and to relieve the emergency babysitting services).

Today I did all my regular morning work, just a little more slowly than normal. And I feel fabulous. I think I'll take it a bit slow for a while yet.

Don't take your health for granted!!
I won't anymore...
for a while.

2 comments:

momofcrt said...

Is there really a babysitter 911? Or is that a friend that came?
Glad you're feeling better. having the flu when you have little ones is not nice.

Mrs. Bob said...

yeah, i'm curious too. i did find a company called mommy911 but they didn't say where they were located...

cool idea, anyway. :)